The Outstanding Business Achievement Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by the stated deadline for each category.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact our office. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED. Any questions/concerns, please contact Lisa Isaac, OBAA Committee Chair (email@example.com)
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production, if you have one
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (UPDATED: August 8, 2021). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at .
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by the stated deadline for each category.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries in the category in question
- Our association reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of our association
- Our association reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, our association reserves the right to eliminate that category
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Outstanding Business Achievement Awards - Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which entrants deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place from August 8 to 29, 2021.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.