Recognizing individuals who introduced a new product or idea to meet changing community and consumer demands.
- Must be a business owner, in business less than 5 years with proven growth.
- Demonstrated excellence in their industry or field of expertise - highlighting the technical skills of the organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to volunteers, employees, and partners over and above normal expectations, resulting in outstanding customer service and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated social responsibility and commitment to Sarnia Lambton.
- Demonstrated innovation resulting in growth in services or products.
- Must include 2 - 5 letters of reference from employees, customers, suppliers, or any other impacted individual showcasing the results of the commitment to excellence, that is above and beyond expectations. Each letter is no longer than 2 pages in length.
- I am an entrepreneur
- Describe what makes you an "outstanding" entrepreneur
What is your business? Why are you outstanding in your industry or field?
- Describe how you demonstrate commitment to volunteers, employees, and partners over and above normal expectations, resulting in outstanding customer service and/or employee engagement
- Describe how your organization demonstrates innovative solutions and results leading to growth of products, services, or jobs
- Describe the impact that you have had on social responsibility
- Describe the impact that you have had on Sarnia Lambton
- Upload a Referral Letter
- Referral Letter (text)
- I have included 2 to 5 referral letters (required)
- If you have a logo, please include it here
Technical Expertise (outstanding in their field or industry)
Social Responsibility and Community Impact
Innovation (outstanding solutions or use of technology)
People Impact (positive experience and impact on individuals)
Growth (business, jobs, community, etc)
Letters of reference (2 to 5 letters) show "outstanding" in all areas